check out your favorite stars out and about!


Alicia Keys was spotted outside of the Greenwich Hotel in New York yesterday for the 2010 Tribeca Film Festival.
Photo source



Zoe Kravitz on the red carpet of last night's movie premieres at the Tribeca Film Festival.
Photo source



LaLa Vazquez strikes a pose at US Magazine's Hot Hollyood Style Issue Event in LA. Love those Versace Polka Dot Platforms....Lala tweeted: “if u hear I busted my ass at this party…this is why! I love these but I CAN NOT WALK!“
Photo source



And JLO was there too!
Photo source


Long time I eh see someone rock stonewash jeans boy... I remember in primary school I rocked an outifit like that to some school event and got laughed at...I was a trend setter and didn't even know it....hehe... Kelis can have that boy...no more stonewash for me...she rocked them at Sirius XM radio in NY where she was promoting her album Fleshtone.




Fromer Turks and Caicos First Lady Lisa Raye and her daughter Kai at the Losers premiere in LA. The two star on reality show The Real McCoy on TVOne.
Photo source

Bookmark and Share
0 comments