See where your favorite stars were when they rang in 2010!

A very pregnant Paula Patton and her hubby Robin Thicke celebrate with family. Included is Robin's dad-actor Alan Thicke. They feted in Las Vegas.
Photo source


Leona Lewis was also there. She is gorgeous. I am loving this look.
Photo source

I suspect black is her favorite colour cause she is always in black and something. Looks nice anyhow!
Photo source


Dominican Diva Wendy Robin ringing in the new year in high style!
Photo source


Rihanna Rocking Dubai!
Photo source


Jennifer Lopez performed in Times Square New York City!
Photo source


Here is Busta Rhymes welcoming the new year at Sobe's in Miami, FL.
Photo source

Alicia Keys tweeted this pic of her lower half with this caption "My new years shoe ;-) To a bright and shiny 2010 Be guided by your inner light! Lots of love!!"

Those shoes are total hotness, but I suspect, some people were feeling way more than the shoe! LOL!
Photo source


Of course the ever popular St. Barts was filled of its share of celebs- Some of whom were on hand for Beyonce’s private performance for the son of the Libyian dictator Moatessem al-Gaddafi.

Photo source

Russell Simmons Tweeted these pics of Beyonce's performance.



Carmelo Anthony and Lala Vasquez (both of Puerto Rican descent) celebrating in Denver Colorado.
Photo source

Kardinall Offishall was also a part of the official City TV (Canada) New Years Eve coverage, but sorry cant get any pics...

I could give you guys a pic in my jammys but sorry my resolution this year is no more posting of pics of myself anywhere! When I do post you will know why! All the best in 2010!

Bookmark and Share
0 comments