See your fav Caribbean stars at the 2009 VMA awards:


Miss Adrienne Bailon-Sorry hun not feelin dem boots. Makeup is on point though.

Swizz Beatz representing!



Sean Kingston


Nelly Furtado all in black. Why am I getting Janice Dickenson from the facial expression?



Jennifer Lopez is working this outfit something fierce!!




A wah dis Sean Paul. Stupes... Dem sneakers hot. That's about it. Everything else is just to caj for me. But hear what "even though I dont like what u wear to the VMA's 2009/ You're so fine/ Im one of your biggest fans/ you're so fine/ Boy u need to check de Lime/ so long I waiting for a link from Headline/ doh worry it will happen in time....Umm yes I would like to that the academy....LMAO...yes I do write songs don't you know, don't you know (Dominicans will get this inside joke). Ya anyhow back to the pics....

Sean Paul at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards (Ghetty Images)
Photo source


Alicia Keys and bro on the red carpet


Photo Source


Jay-Z and Alicia Keys performing "Empire State of Mind"


Photo source

Rihanna and her best gal pal heading to Jay-Z's VMA after party. She did not attend the show.


Bookmark and Share
0 comments