Your fav stars out and about
Jennifer Lopez on the set of her new movie The Back Up Plan
Photo source


Haitian beauty Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon at The Terminator premiere in L.A.
Photo source



Lenny Kravitz at the premiere of the movie Precious at the Cannes Film Festival
Photo source

Ms. Robin Thicke Paula Patton was there too!
Photo source




Getting down with John Legend at S.O.Bs in New York as he presents Home School Records
Photo source



Wow.... I was about to compliment the outfit till I saw this ting around her neck...what is that????
Photo source



Camar doing some networking!


Camar doing an interview for 305 Magazine (Thanks O, forthe pics!)



Sean Paul in New York...looking so dapper...so fine.....uget it...you get it???that was good huh? "So Fine" andso fine...ya I know I even amaze myself (evil laugh!!!!!)




Busta at a listening party...guess he has some new ish coming out
Photo source




This the most clothes I've seen Rihanna in since the nudie pics. OMG you can be fully clothed and still sexy!!! wow...call the presss....oh...I am the press....hellooo?

Bookmark and Share
0 comments